Monday, March 30, 2015

Mosiah 26:26 - 26:30

Mosiah 26:26 And then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, that I am their Redeemer; but they would not be redeemed.

They will then know in full who Christ was and is and that they missed out on eternal life because of their not having any interest in living the life of a righteous man or woman.

Mosiah 26:27 And then I will confess unto them that I never knew them; and they shall depart into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Christ will have to say that because of their choices, they will be happier in other situations and will go to be with others who are of the same mind and attitude.

Mosiah 26:28 Therefore I say unto you, that he that will not hear my voice, the same shall ye not receive into my church, for him I will not receive at the last day.

So the person who will not listen or heed the message of the Gospel will not be allowed to be members of the Church or to have a place in the first resurrection.

Mosiah 26:29 Therefore I say unto you, Go; and whosoever transgresseth against me, him shall ye judge according to the sins which he has committed; and if he confess his sins before thee and me, and repenteth in the sincerity of his heart, him shall ye forgive, and I will forgive him also.

The procedure is this: if a person confesses their sins you shall judge according to kind of sin committed. If he will repent with full purpose of heart, he is to be forgiven and Christ will forgive him as well.

Mosiah 26:30 Yea, and as often as my people repent will I forgive them their trespasses against me.

And will continue to do so whenever a sinners comes to Alma to confess.

No comments:

Post a Comment