Saturday, November 21, 2015

Alma 33:6 - 33:10

Alma 33:6 And again, O God, when I did turn to my house thou didst hear me in my prayer.

The Lord heard Zenos' prayer while he was in his own house.

Alma 33:7 And when I did turn unto my closet, O Lord, and prayed unto thee, thou didst hear me.

He was listened too even when he was by himself and not one else heard him.

Alma 33:8 Yea, thou art merciful unto thy children when they cry unto thee, to be heard of thee and not of men, and thou wilt hear them.

The Lord will listen to all his children when they pray to Him regardless if other are present or not.

Alma 33:9 Yea, O God, thou hast been merciful unto me, and heard my cries in the midst of thy congregations.

His prayers have been answered while praying in a congregation.

Alma 33:10 Yea, and thou hast also heard me when I have been cast out and have been despised by mine enemies; yea, thou didst hear my cries, and wast angry with mine enemies, and thou didst visit them in thine anger with speedy destruction.

His prayers were heard when he was thrown out of his town and was considered an enemy. So when Zenos prayed against his enemies, they were destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment